angry blue jack angry blue jack

Nice wood

Where do you buy that wood? 'Cos it's like freaking unbreakable, stops flying boulders without breaking sweat etc.

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

Nice game

Game's good, but can be a bit challenging for players not used to the gaming style if instructions aren't stated clearly enough. i.e. Zelda level, 'S' key doesn't seem to do anything but then turns out to be a shield.

Cutscenes are pretty funny too.

(can anyone help with zelda level, how do i get to the key, i have a ladder but i have no clue what to do about the turret or the shiny block. thanks.)

Abobo responds:

Read the author comments above... it explains the Zelda section you're having trouble with. There's a reason it's sparkling. Simply push the sparkling block downwards.

Kiss Twilight Boys! Kiss Twilight Boys!

Best

Not a bad game at all... I had fun.... We had fun... Me and Jacob... and Justin Bieber... Lols

(dont send me hate mail im just kidding y'all)

Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

Nice game!

Snazzy. Laser tears.

Intruded Intruded

Hate 12.

I died twice near the red orb, and then once in front of the freaking door. Lol. :'(

Psychosomnium Psychosomnium

SPOILER!!!

To successfully navigate with the bee..... you must become ONE WITH THE BEE AND MAKE BUZZING NOISES!!!!111!!!!1!
Okay, it may not help you but I managed to get through doing it.

Fly And Blast Fly And Blast

Hm..

Good game, but the weapons are too weak to match the onslaught of enemies in later levels (particularly last). This game is quite similiar to 'Paper Warfare' as well..

Newgrounds Worm Newgrounds Worm

Very slick

some were better seamed than others, eh?

BoMToons responds:

NO ALL WERE SEAMLESS! :-0

Light Fright Light Fright

Fun.

You're right. It was simple and addictive..
How come I didn't get the Good concentration medal after getting 2k + score?

Mariofan9 responds:

Thank you!
I'm afraid I do not know. Perhaps the connection to the Newgrounds gateway was not set up right, or something... but I can confirm the Medals are working now.

Ban That Fulp! Ban That Fulp!

Pretty good :)

But how does one activate Wade Mode?
Holding down space sometimes causes the music to start a new loop and it hurts the ears D:

Manly-Chicken responds:

I'll fix that music problem but in the meantime you can press mute on yur computer. Wade mode is a secret but here's a hint, when activated it is deactvated back to Tom mode in a different but similar way...